HEERF II - Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act (CRRSAA) Student Aid Summary
Information as of April 10, 2022
Certification and Agreement for CRRSAA Funds
The Artistic Academy of Hair Design acknowledges that they have signed and returned the official Certification and Agreement for CARES Act funds to the US Department of Education on March 24, 2021. This serves as formal acknowledgment and acceptance of subsequently awarded Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act (CRRSAA) funds under Section 314(a)(1).
Total Funds Received
The Artistic Academy of Hair Design has received $99,828 total funds under CRSAA/HEERF II pursuant to the institutions Certification and Agreement for Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students on March 24, 2021.
The estimated total number of students at the Artistic Academy of Hair Design eligible to receive emergency financial aid grants to students under Section 314(a)(1) of CRRSAA is 22.
Number of Grants Awarded
The Artistic Academy of Hair Design has awarded 22 students grants under section 314(a)(1) of the CRRSAA to date, by April 10, 2022, the 4th quarter.
Amount of Grants Awarded
The total amount of emergency financial aid grants awarded to students under section 314(a)(1) of the CRRSAA Act as of April 10, 2022 is $99,828. The amount of funds that have been disbursed to students is $99,828.
Application and Awarding Process
All currently enrolled Financial Aid Pell Eligible students are eligible as of March 24, 2021, in addition to students who have submitted evidence demonstrating hardship. 80% of the grant fund will be awarded to students who are actively enrolled at Artistic Academy on March 24, 2021 and are eligible for federal Pell Grants. The remaining 20% of the grant fund will be awarded to students who are actively enrolled at Artistic Academy on March 24, 2021 and have submitted supporting documentation demonstrating hardship by April 1, 2021. The determination of whether the student has made a sufficient showing of demonstrated hardship will be in Artistic Academy’s sole discretion.
An email was sent to currently enrolled students as of March 24, 2021, announcing the information contained in the Qualifying Students area of this Student Aid Summary.
To ensure equitable opportunity for the eligible student body to receive relief funds based on the qualifications set forth in the Certification and Agreement for CRRSAA Funds, the following awards were granted:
$4,436.80 grant available to Pell eligible students with a qualifying need
$4,991.40 grant available to non-Pell eligible students who demonstrated hardship with supporting documentation
Grants were delivered to students via paper check or posted to student accounts at students request and after receiving student’s acknowledgement and written consent.
Information for the grant and the application was communicated via email to all currently enrolled students on March 24, 2021
Student inquiries about the emergency relief funds can be directed to Darlene Fox at Darlene@artisticacademy.com