top of page


Students who are eligible to receive tuition assistance through the US Department of Veterans Affairs must submit the necessary military forms to the school's Financial Aid Office at the time of registration. The Financial Aid Office will complete the required VA enrollment certification forms in order to bill the Veterans Affairs for the student's program cost.
Veterans, active duty service persons, reservists and eligible spouses and dependents may be eligible to qualify for various VA educational assistance programs. Potential students and their parents/family members must first check with the US Department of Veterans Affairs to see if they qualify for benefits.
Eligible students are still required to determine if they qualify for federal financial aid or make monthly payments to cover educational costs not covered by the VA.

bottom of page